Whole Cheeses are available for shipping via FedEx.
- Spring Wheel (2 lbs)…aged 2 months. Softish and creamy cheese is made only in the spring. $60.00
- Goat Tomme (1.8 lbs)…aged 5-6 months. Our flagship cheese is handmade March – November to reflect the seasonal changes in lactation and forage. Melts nicely on a sandwich. Luscious textures and sweet rounded flavors. $60.00
- Square Cheese (3.5 lbs)…bright and creamy, minerally rind and sqauarish in shape. the divet in the top is from where Michael ties the cheese cloth to make the form. aged 3-4 months. $100
- Old Goat (5 lbs)…aged 11-12 months. A limited extra-aged tomme made in response to the flush of milk in early spring. Our largest format cheese ages almost a year or more. This is a perfect cheese for simply eating as is but if you want to cook with it, it would work well in a souffle or making cheese crisps. Crystalline, complex, exquisite. Cut it in half, wrap one half snuggly in plastic wrap and put it in your cheese box, and cut from the other one. It will disappear faster than you think. $140
- Twig Farm Tote Bags….$15.
We ship cheese directly to consumers nationally via FedEx. Within New England, we can ship home delivery but outside we have to ship Next Day or 2nd day depending on where it is going. FedEx Shipping charges will be around $10-$50, depending on box size and destination. Pick up at the farm or free delivery by bike within 20 miles! We can not ship outside the U.S.A.
Please note that during shipping a bit of ammonia may build up. Don’t worry! Cheese is a living thing and does this when it is cooped. up in a box for a few days. The smell will dissipate pretty quickly. Air it out for 10 minutes, then wrap in fresh paper or plastic wrap before you put it in your fridge.
To order cheese, please use the contact form below. It takes some research to figure out the optimal shipping path and cost, which is why we don’t have a shopping cart process on our site. We have tried to negotiate with FedEx but have learned we are just not a big enough operation to make set fee shipping charges. After you submit your order below, we will reply with an invoice that you can pay promptly with a credit card or electronic check. We’ll ship after we receive payment on Tuesday for delivery by Friday so that cheese doesn’t sit in warehouses over the weekend. Please warn recipients that cheese is coming so that it doesn’t sit outside to be found by a neighbors dog or wait for weeks until people return from travel, etc. All sales are final: We are sorry but exchanges and returns are not possible with cheese!